- Solidary Carpinangola!
- Most welcoming library
- Carpentries of the Tower X at a good pace
- Carpinangola makes its mark at Projekta fair
- Renewal of ENSA Headquarters
- Renovated BAI Bank Headquarters
- Carpinangola will be present at Filda
- Carpinangola was present at Filda
- CarpinAngola is present at the 3rd Expo-Indústria and Projekta 2018
- CarpinAngola's application to the "Made in Angola" program was approved
- CarpinAngola will participate in FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola will be present at the 35th FILDA
- CarpinAngola was present at the 35th FILDA
- Carpinangola participates in the IV Edition of Expo-Indústria
- Carpinangola attends the IV AIMCA Seminar
- New Industrial Unit of CarpinAngola
- 10 years of CarpinAngola
- CarpinAngola invests USD 7.5 million in new facilities
- CarpinAngola launches innovative product in August
CarpinAngola forecasts 40% growth in turnover
Angola group, which is dedicated to the construction and finishing of furniture and carpentry items such as tables, chairs, doors, furniture wardrobes, among others, has invested more than 7.5 million of dollars for the construction and equipping of its new industrial unit.
The factory that started to be built in October 2018, is located in the Industrial Pole of Viana, in an area of 8,225 square meters, of which 6,915 are occupied by the industrial pavilion and the remaining 1,310 serve the technical support area.
The coordinating director of CarpinAngola, Carlos Leite, told FORBES that with the new industrial unit and all its productive potential, business volume is expected to grow by 40% this year.
Read the full article here.