- Solidary Carpinangola!
- Most welcoming library
- Carpentries of the Tower X at a good pace
- Carpinangola makes its mark at Projekta fair
- Renewal of ENSA Headquarters
- Renovated BAI Bank Headquarters
- Carpinangola will be present at Filda
- Carpinangola was present at Filda
- CarpinAngola is present at the 3rd Expo-Indústria and Projekta 2018
- CarpinAngola's application to the "Made in Angola" program was approved
- CarpinAngola will participate in FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola will be present at the 35th FILDA
- CarpinAngola was present at the 35th FILDA
- Carpinangola participates in the IV Edition of Expo-Indústria
- Carpinangola attends the IV AIMCA Seminar
Carpinangola attends the IV AIMCA Seminar
On October 23, Carpinangola attended the IV Seminar of the Association of Construction Materials Industries of Angola (AIMCA), of which it has been an associate member since 2016. Under the motto “Processes and Procedures”, the opening session was chaired by José Sala on behalf of His Excellency the Minister of Industry, Bernarda Martins.
Carpinangola was represented by Eng. Claudio Geovetty, who was part of the oratory panel and presented the theme “Processes and Procedures - Industrial Technology”, associated with the way the company works, the design and development of Carpinangola's school furniture line, as well as the potentialities expected with the new industrial unit to be inaugurated in the first quarter of 2020.
AIMCA is today recognized as an institutional reference partner, intervening in matters and matters related to the incorporation of national building materials in housing projects, the fiscal and competitive framework of the activity, the regulation of construction and quality, being recognized by the Angolan Institute. IANORQ as a sectoral standardization body (ONS).