- Solidary Carpinangola!
- Most welcoming library
- Carpentries of the Tower X at a good pace
- Carpinangola makes its mark at Projekta fair
- Renewal of ENSA Headquarters
- Renovated BAI Bank Headquarters
- Carpinangola will be present at Filda
- Carpinangola was present at Filda
- CarpinAngola is present at the 3rd Expo-Indústria and Projekta 2018
- CarpinAngola's application to the "Made in Angola" program was approved
- CarpinAngola will participate in FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola will be present at the 35th FILDA
- CarpinAngola was present at the 35th FILDA
- Carpinangola participates in the IV Edition of Expo-Indústria
- Carpinangola attends the IV AIMCA Seminar
- New Industrial Unit of CarpinAngola
- 10 years of CarpinAngola
CarpinAngola New Industrial Unit
Founded on December 15, 2010, CarpinAngola arrived in the Angolan market through Casais Angola, as an extension of CarpinCasais, companies from Casais Group and with the objective of locally produce carpentry and furniture items, in support to the construction industry and public works.
It started its activity with an industrial nave with basic equipment for the production of carpentry and furniture, and throughout these 10 years of activity it has made several investments in equipment and spaces.
The construction of this new Industrial Unit took place between 2018 and 2020, with a project budgeted at 7.5 M USD that shows a clear commitment of the company in the growth of activities.
Although the process of completing and installing equipment and machinery suffered some delays due to the covid-19 pandemic, in October 2020 it was then given the start of production at the new unit.
In a total area of 8,225 m2, divided between 6,915 m2 of industrial pavilion and 1,310 m2 of technical support area, the New Industrial Unit of CarpinAngola is endowed with new areas and capabilities, namely showroom, raw material warehouses, maintenance, properly equipped social areas and docks for loading / unloading containers, as support not only for the import of raw materials, but also for containerization for export.
The Industrial Unit is equipped with high-tech equipment, allowing the production of new articles, improving the production of others and reducing manufacturing times, increasing the Company's response capacity and competitiveness.
With 122 employees, CarpinAngola plans to increase the supply of jobs by up to 60 vacancies, and is committed to continuing to invest in people, in the production process, in new technologies, in quality, in the diversification of carpentry and furniture products and in national production!