- Solidary Carpinangola!
- Most welcoming library
- Carpentries of the Tower X at a good pace
- Carpinangola makes its mark at Projekta fair
- Renewal of ENSA Headquarters
- Renovated BAI Bank Headquarters
- Carpinangola will be present at Filda
- Carpinangola was present at Filda
- CarpinAngola is present at the 3rd Expo-Indústria and Projekta 2018
- CarpinAngola's application to the "Made in Angola" program was approved
- CarpinAngola will participate in FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola will be present at the 35th FILDA
- CarpinAngola was present at the 35th FILDA
- Carpinangola participates in the IV Edition of Expo-Indústria
- Carpinangola attends the IV AIMCA Seminar
CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019
Between 5 and 8 June, CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019! With an exhibition area of 2000m2 and organization of the Ministry of Industry, this year, the event had as motto "More Industry, More Employment, More Angola".
In the opening session the Minister of Industry, Eng. Bernarda Martins, stressed that in the country and particularly in the sector of wood and furniture, there are only four companies with more than 100 employees, being CarpinAngola one of these companies. This fact demonstrates the company's capacity as a support industry for civil construction and public works in Angola. Besides the visit of the Minister of Industry, the stand of the company was visited by the Vice President of the Republic, Bornito de Sousa, the Minister of State for Economic and Social Development, Dr. Manuel Nunes Júnior, as well as other prominent members of the Angolan government, such as the Minister of Finance and Minister of Agriculture.
Note that CarpinAngola was nominated for the 1st Edition of the Industry Excellence Awards. The Industry Excellence Awards are the highest award in the industrial sector, aiming to publicly recognize the performance of industries during the year 2019 in favour of industrial development.