- Solidary Carpinangola!
- Most welcoming library
- Carpentries of the Tower X at a good pace
- Carpinangola makes its mark at Projekta fair
- Renewal of ENSA Headquarters
- Renovated BAI Bank Headquarters
- Carpinangola will be present at Filda
- Carpinangola was present at Filda
- CarpinAngola is present at the 3rd Expo-Indústria and Projekta 2018
- CarpinAngola's application to the "Made in Angola" program was approved
- CarpinAngola will participate in FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola was present at FIMMA 2019
- CarpinAngola will be present at the 35th FILDA
- CarpinAngola was present at the 35th FILDA
- Carpinangola participates in the IV Edition of Expo-Indústria
- Carpinangola attends the IV AIMCA Seminar
Carpinangola participates in the IV Edition of Expo-Indústria
With the high sponsorship of the Presidency of the Republic, the inauguration of the event was held by the President of the Republic of Angola, João Lourenço, accompanied by the 1st Lady Ana Lourenço, the Vice President Bornito de Sousa and the Secretary of State for Industry, Ivan do Padro. Carpinangola was privileged to receive these distinguished visitors at its stand and was also able to publicize the ongoing project of the New Industrial Unit.
Opening in the first quarter of 2020, this new unit contemplates the creation of 60 more jobs.
With over 6400 m2, the new industrial unit will be equipped with state-of-the-art technology, namely pressurized finishing and sanding booths, Painting Robot Line, 3, 5-axis and vertical CNC's, Door and Panel Press Line, Sectionalizers Automatic Loading and others, in an investment that will allow Carpinangola to increase its production capacity, its competitiveness and to produce more and better in Angola.
As National Production Unit, accredited by the Ministry of Economy, Carpinangola has just been nominated for the 1st Edition of the Industry Excellence Awards. The Industry Excellence Awards are the industry's highest awards, aiming to publicly recognize the performance of industries during 2019 in favor of industrial development.